search packages

Simrik Real Nepal Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd, Is one of the renowned and popular Nepal tour operators, organize tours, trekking and expeditions in Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and India.
Established in 2008, our professional trekking and mountain guides are at the top of their field with a decade of guiding and high altitude experience. Simrik Real Nepal installs new standards of services in the tour industry, have always been on the forefront of incorporating new ways to increase the comfort levels of its' guests and giving them the best deals in the cheapest rates for travel in Nepal...

introduction

About Nepal

Nepal, a Himalayan country, is situated on the slopes of the central Himalayas and represents about one third of its whole length. Nepal lies between China on the north and India on the east, south and west. It is located between the latitudes 26 ° 22' and 30 ° 27' N and longitudes 80 ° 40' and 88 ° 12' E. It is roughly rectangular in shape and occupies a total are of 147,181 sq. km. From 145-241 km with a mean of 193 km. About 83 per cent of its total land area is occupies by the high mountain and wavy hills and remaining 17 percent by flat lands of the Terai. The altitude varies from some 60 m above sea level in the terai to 8,848 m the Mt. Everest, which is the highest peak of the world.

Nepal's climate varies according to elevation. The Tarai of southern Nepal has a tropical monsoon climate characterized by rainy summers and the southwest winds of the monsoon, and almost dry winters. The effect of the southern monsoon climate extends northward into mountain valleys. In the Middle Himalayan valleys the amount of precipitation varies with the extent of exposure to the rain-bearing monsoon winds. Several high valleys located in the rain shadow (area where precipitation is partially blocked by mountains) are dry. 

Nepal had a population of 18,462,081 at the time of the 1991 census. The average population density at the time was 125 persons per sq km (329 per sq mi), although nearly half the people were concentrated in the narrow Tarai region. In contrast, the 2003 population estimate was 26,469,569. The population has grown rapidly since 1950 when there were only 9 million people. Although the government has sponsored family planning since the 1950s, these programs have been slow to affect Nepal’s population growth. 

Location: Between India & China (the Tibetan Autonomous Region of the People's Republic of China)

Total Area » 1,47,181 Square Kilometer
Latitude » 26° 12' and 30° 27' North.
Longitude » 80° 4' and 88° 12' East.
Capital » Kathmandu
People » Over 40 Ethnic Groups & 70 Spoken Languages.
Political-System » Multiparty Democracy with Republicanism.
Topography » From the worlds deepest gorge 'Kali-Gandaki' to highest point on earth 'The Everest' 8, 848Mt.
Vegetation » Nepal possesses some of the most outstanding bio-diversity in the world, ranging from sub-tropical Rain-forests to Alpine deserts.
Weather » Climate ranges from Tropical in the low lands to Arctic in higher altitudes.
Seasons » Winter (December-February), summer (March-May), Monsoon (June-Aug), autumn (Sept-Nov)
Monsoon » Mostly rains at night, making the following days crispy clean and fresh. Most of the northern belt of the Trans-Himalayan zone is rain-shadowed and ideal for trekking.
hotel booking
ticket booking
client_testimonial
Michael
We had an amazing time trekking in the Everest region and I would like to thank everyone at Simrik Real Nepal for making it possible. Nothin ...
viewall button